[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Jun 18 01:47:54 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-mocha package to 0.9.12.
= 0.9.12 ()
* Make Mocha's tests pass under Ruby 1.9.2 i.e. using MiniTest. One of the main
issues was that we were not parsing stacktraces on MiniTest errors
* Avoid 'circular require considered harmful' warning when running Mocha's
tests in Ruby 1.9.2
* Make performance tests work on Ruby 1.9.2 i.e. using MiniTest.
* Declare rake as a *development* dependency with newer versions of Rubygems
since it's only needed to carry out developer-related tasks.
= 0.9.11 (1613ed2267fef5927ea06adfdbcf512b89eadaad)
* Added explicit support for minitest v1.5.0 to v2.0.2.
* Make testable by rubygems-test.
* Update links to my blog and make other links consistent.
* Added a URI parameter matcher that ignores the order of query parameters so
that tests can be independent of undefined hash ordering (patch by Paul
* Include unexpected invocation in failure message and change the language
slightly to make the failure message less confusing. See
* No need to create regular expression every time the BacktraceFilter#filtered
method is called. See
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |