[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jun 16 09:03:11 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2: Makefile distinfo
* Added 'set_session()' method and 'autocommit' property to the
connection. Added support for read-only sessions and, for PostgreSQL
9.1, for the "repeatable read" isolation level and the "deferrable"
* Psycopg doesn't execute queries at connection time to find the
default isolation level.
* Fixed bug with multithread code potentially causing loss of sync
with the server communication or lock of the client.
* Don't fail import if mx.DateTime module can't be found, even if its
support was built.
* Fixed escape for negative numbers prefixed by minus operator.
* Fixed refcount issue during copy.
* Trying to execute concurrent operations on the same connection
through concurrent green thread results in an error instead of a
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/databases/py-psycopg2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |