[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Jun 15 21:00:06 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client: Makefile.common distinfo
* InnoDB Storage Engine: If the server crashed while an XA transaction was
prepared but not yet committed, the transaction could remain in the system
after restart, and cause a subsequent shutdown to hang.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: Similar problem to the foreign key error in bug
11831040 / 60196 / 60909, but with a different root cause and occurring on
Mac OS X. With the setting lower_case_table_names=2, inserts into InnoDB
tables covered by foreign key constraints could fail after a server restart.
* Partitioning: The internal get_partition_set() function did not take into
account the possibility that a key specification could be NULL in some cases.
* Partitioning: When executing a row-ordered retrieval index merge, the
partitioning handler used memory from from that allocated for the table,
rather than that allocated to the query, causing table object memory not to
be freed until the table was closed.
* Replication: A spurious error malformed binlog: it does not contain any
Format_description_log_event... was generated when mysqlbinlog was invoked
using --base64-output=decode-row and --start-position=pos, where pos is a
point in the binary log past the format description log event. However, there
is nothing unsafe about not printing the format description log event, so the
error has been removed for this case.
* Replication: Typographical errors appeared in the text of several replication
error messages. (The word “position” was misspelled as “postion”.)
* Assignments to NEW.var_name within triggers, where var_name had a BLOB or
TEXT type, were not properly handled and produced incorrect results.
* XA COMMIT could fail to clean up the error state if it discovered that the
current XA transaction had to be rolled back. Consequently, the next XA
transaction could raise an assertion when it checked for proper cleanup of
the previous transaction.
* An internal client macro reference was removed from the client_plugin.h
header file. This reference made the file unusable.
* The server consumed memory for repeated invocation of some stored procedures,
which was not released until the connection terminated.
* The server did not check for certain invalid out of order sequences of XA
statements, and these sequences raised an assertion.
* With the conversion from GNU autotools to CMake for configuring MySQL, the
USE_SYMDIR preprocessor symbol was omitted. This caused failure of symbolic
links (described at Section 188.8.131.52, “Using Symbolic Links”).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-server/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |