[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/geeklog
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Wed Jun 15 15:22:41 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/geeklog: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update geeklog to 1.8.0.
Quote from release announce:
With Geeklog 1.8.0 we have raised the minimum system requirement for PHP.
PHP version 5.2.0 or greater is now required.
There are a number of new features with this version of Geeklog. These
- Improved Configuration, which was the Google Summer of Code project of
Akeda Bagus from 2010. Improvements include the ability to search for
configuration attributes, tabs, input validation as well as an updated
- OAuth Support, allowing users to log into a Geeklog site with their
Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account, developed by Hiroshi Sakuramoto of
- Includes jQuery 1.5.2 and jQuery UI 1.8.11
- Updated Professional theme with new icons and tooltips.
- Reworked Plugin Admin interface that now checks for dependencies when a
plugin is installed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/www/geeklog/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |