[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Jun 15 13:08:20 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Added support for Backyard Baseball.
- Added support for Backyard Baseball 2001.
- Added support for Urban Runner.
- Added support for Playtoons: Bambou le Sauveur de la Jungle.
- Added support for Toonstruck.
- Added support for Living Books v1 and v2 games.
- Added support for Hugo's House of Horrors, Hugo 2: Whodunit?
and Hugo 3: Jungle of Doom.
- Added support for Amiga SCI games (except Conquests of the Longbow).
- Added support for Macintosh SCI1 games.
- Added WebOS port.
- Added support for loadable modules on platforms without a dynamic
loader (GSoC Task).
- Added Danish translation.
- Added Norwegian Bokmaal translation.
- Added Norwegian Nynorsk translation.
- Added Swedish translation.
- Added Debug Console to Cine, Draci, Gob, MADE, Sword1, Touche and
- Closed significant memory leaks. RTL should now be more usable.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.64 -r1.65 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |