[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/mr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Tue Jun 14 21:58:11 UTC 2011
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/devel/mr
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv15783
Initial import of mr(1). From DESCR:
The mr(1) command can checkout, update, or perform other actions
on a set of repositories as if they were one combined respository.
It supports any combination of subversion, git, cvs, mercurial,
bzr, darcs, cvs, and fossil repositories, and support for other
revision control systems can easily be added. (There are extensions
adding support for unison and git-svn.)
It is extremely configurable via simple shell scripting. Some
examples of things it can do include:
* Update a repository no more frequently than once every twelve hours.
* Run an arbitrary command before committing to a repository.
* When updating a git repository, pull from two different upstreams
and merge the two together.
* Run several repository updates in parallel, greatly speeding up
the update process.
* Remember actions that failed due to a laptop being offline, so
they can be retried when it comes back online.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |