[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libthrift
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Fri Jun 3 13:39:45 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/libthrift: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
Updated devel/libthrift to 0.6.1. Besides minor changes in 0.6.1 (see below),
major fixes to the pkgsrc package:
* Libraries can now be enable/disabled properly.
* Using a proper Java buildlink.
* Fixed dependencies for the Java and Perl library builds.
* Passing the Python prefix now for proper installation.
* Patched the Ruby library to support DESTDIR and prefer the vendor dir.
* Explicitly install the C# library, as the Makefile won't do it.
Changelog for 0.6.1:
* .keystore and .truststore are missing from the 0.6.0 distribution
* C# JSON Protocol is unable to decode escaped characters in string
* Maven Deploy
* Deploy fb303 along side libthrift to maven repo
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/libthrift/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libthrift/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |