[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-httpclient
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Jun 3 01:44:40 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/ruby-httpclient: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-httpclient to 2.2.1.
= Changes in 2.2.1 =
Jun 2, 2011 - version 2.2.1
* Bug fixes
* For Lighttpd + PUT/POST support, do not send a request using chunked
encoding when IO respond to :size, File for example.
- There is no need to send query with Transfer-Encoding: chuncked when
IO respond to :size.
- Lighttpd does not support PUT, POST with Transfer-Encoding: chuncked.
You will see that the lighty respond with 200 OK, but there is a file
whose size is zero.
timeout occurs certainly when you send very large file and
@send_timeout is default since HTTPClient::Session#query() assumes
that *all* write are finished in @send_timeout sec not each write.
increment @send_timeout and @receive_timeout or set @send_timeout and
@receive_timeout to 0 not to be timeout.
This fix is by TANABE Ken-ichi <nabeken%tknetworks.org@localhost>.
* Allow empty http_proxy ENV variable. Just treat it the same as if it's
nil/unset. This fix is by Ash Berlin
* Check EOF while reading chunked response and close the session. It
* Updated trusted CA certificates file (cacert.p7s and cacert_sha1.p7s).
CA certs are imported from
'Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_25-b06)'.
* Changed default chunk size from 4K to 16K. It's used for reading size
at a time.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/ruby-httpclient/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/ruby-httpclient/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |