[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/zeromq
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue May 31 11:02:00 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/zeromq: Makefile distinfo
Update zeromq to 2.1.7.
0MQ version 2.1.7 (Stable), released on 2011/05/12
* Fixed issue 191, message atomicity issue with PUB sockets (an old issue).
* Fixed issue 199 (affected ROUTER/XREP sockets, an old issue).
* Fixed issue 206, assertion failure in zmq.cpp:223, affected all sockets
(bug was introduced in 2.1.6 as part of message validity checking).
* Fixed issue 211, REP socket asserted if sent malformed envelope (old issue
due to abuse of assertions for error checking).
* Fixed issue 212, reconnect failing after resume from sleep on Windows
(due to not handling WSAENETDOWN).
* Properly handle WSAENETUNREACH on Windows (e.g. if client connects
before server binds).
* Runtime checking of socket and context validity, to catch e.g. using a
socket after closing it, or passing an invalid pointer to context/socket
* Test cases moved off port 5555, which conflicts with other services.
* Clarified zmq_poll man page that the resolution of the timeout is 1msec.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/zeromq/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/zeromq/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |