[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/mikutter
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun May 29 06:54:59 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/mikutter: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update mikutter to 0.0.3.6.
after 0.0.3.5, included escape.rb is required
(crash with one from ruby-escape package, so it must be removed).
* fix: Unshown right click menu on timeline with ruby-1.8.
* fix: Always crash to assign new short cut keys with ruby-1.8
* fix: Segmentation fault at update of MiraclePainter with ruby-1.8.
* fix: Crash of string selection with ruby-1.8.
* fix: bug of shown muted users on timeline.
* fixes retweet and un-retweet mikutter command.
* add mikutter comand for cancel fav.
* new feature: search selection with Google.
* include some using files of ruby-hmac-0.4.0.
* and other misc fixes.
* Changes TL rendering method
* speeding up
* work in progress for some features
* renovation of short cut key settings
* allow to assign a shortcut key to all functions with right-click menu.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/mikutter/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/mikutter/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |