[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/memcached
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Fri May 27 11:58:52 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/memcached: Makefile distinfo
Updated devel/memcached to 1.4.5
* Properly detect CPU alignment on ARM.
* Remove 1MB assertion.
* More automake versions supported.
* Compiler warning fixes for OpenBSD.
* Potential buffer overflow in vperror.
* Report errors opening pidfiles using vperror.
* reclaimed: This stat reports the number of times an entry was stored
using memory from an expired entry.
* sasl_pwdb: Allows memcached to use it's own plantext password file.
(Not configured by pkgsrc yet.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/devel/memcached/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/memcached/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |