[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/apache22
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Thu May 12 06:50:45 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/apache22: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update "apache22" package to version 2.2.18. Changes since version 2.2.17:
- Log an error for failures to read a chunk-size, and return 408 instead
413 when this is due to a read timeout. This change also fixes some cases
of two error documents being sent in the response for the same scenario.
[Eric Covener] Bug 49167
- core: Only log a 408 if it is no keepalive timeout. Bug 39785
[Ruediger Pluem, Mark Montague <markmont umich.edu>]
- core: Treat timeout reading request as 408 error, not 400.
Log 408 errors in access log as was done in Apache 1.3.x.
Bug 39785 [Nobutaka Mantani <nobutaka nobutaka.org>, Stefan Fritsch,
- Core HTTP: disable keepalive when the Client has sent
but we respond directly with a non-100 response. Keepalive here led
to data from clients continuing being treated as a new request.
Bug 47087. [Nick Kew]
- htpasswd: Change the default algorithm for htpasswd to MD5 on all
platforms. Crypt with its 8 character limit is not useful anymore;
improve out of disk space handling (Bug 30877); print a warning if
a password is truncated by crypt. [Stefan Fritsch]
- mod_win32: Added shebang check for '! so that .vbs scripts work as CGI.
Win32's cscript interpreter can only use a single quote as comment char.
- configure: Fix htpasswd/htdbm libcrypt link errors with some newer
linkers. [Stefan Fritsch]
- MinGW build improvements. Bug 49535. [John Vandenberg
<jayvdb gmail.com>, Jeff Trawick]
- mod_ssl, ab: Support OpenSSL compiled without SSLv2 support.
- core: AllowEncodedSlashes new option NoDecode to allow encoded slashes
in request URL path info but not decode them. Bug 35256,
Bug 46830. [Dan Poirier]
- mod_rewrite: Allow to unset environment variables. Bug 50746.
- suEXEC: Add Suexec directive to disable suEXEC without renaming the
binary (Suexec Off), or force startup failure if suEXEC is required
but not supported (Suexec On). [Jeff Trawick]
- mod_proxy: Put the worker in error state if the SSL handshake with the
backend fails. Bug 50332.
[Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri primary.net>, Ruediger Pluem]
- prefork: Update MPM state in children during a graceful restart.
Allow the HTTP connection handling loop to terminate early
during a graceful restart. Bug 41743.
[Andrew Punch <andrew.punch 247realmedia.com>]
- mod_ssl: Correctly read full lines in input filter when the line is
incomplete during first read. Bug 50481. [Ruediger Pluem]
- mod_autoindex: Merge IndexOptions from server to directory context when
the directory has no mod_autoindex directives. Bug 47766. [Eric Covener]
- mod_cache: Make sure that we never allow a 304 Not Modified response
that we asked for to leak to the client should the 304 response be
uncacheable. Bug 45341 [Graham Leggett]
- mod_dav: Send 400 error if malformed Content-Range header is received for
a put request (RFC 2616 14.16). Bug 49825. [Stefan Fritsch]
- mod_userdir: Add merging of enable, disable, and filename arguments
to UserDir directive, leaving enable/disable of userlists unmerged.
Bug 44076 [Eric Covener]
- core: Honor 'AcceptPathInfo OFF' during internal redirects,
such as per-directory mod_rewrite substitutions. Bug 50349.
- mod_cache: Check the request to determine whether we are allowed
to return cached content at all, and respect a "Cache-Control:
no-cache" header from a client. Previously, "no-cache" would
behave like "max-age=0". [Graham Leggett]
- mod_mem_cache: Add a debug msg when a streaming response exceeds
MCacheMaxStreamingBuffer, since mod_cache will follow up with a scary
'memory allocation failed' debug message. Bug 49604. [Eric Covener]
- proxy_connect: Don't give up in the middle of a CONNECT tunnel
when the child process is starting to exit. Bug 50220. [Eric Covener]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.63 -r1.64 pkgsrc/www/apache22/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/www/apache22/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/www/apache22/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |