[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/pcb
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Wed May 11 11:21:36 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/cad/pcb: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to pcb-20100929
Release Notes for PCB snapshot 20100929
This release represents over 240 commits and as such this summary
clearly is not complete. See the ChangeLog file for the complete list
- PCB can directly import (forward annotate) schematics while running.
- Many places where measurements are entered now accept units, like
"5mm", and "cm" and "in" are allowed too.
- Free Rotate Buffer added to menu
- Polygon Hole tool.
- F12 invokes the Lock tool.
- Russian translation added.
- DBUS is enabled by default when possible.
- Command-line exporters can run action scripts too.
- GTK tool tips on elements, pins, and nets.
- Command-line actions in GUIs do not require (,,) syntax.
- PCB can import footprints both in subdirectories and the named directories.
- New GCode exporter.
- Footprint files use ".fp" as the suffix; this is automatically
searched for if needed.
- GTK dialogs do not show at startup unless requested.
- Stackup can be specified on the command line for command-line exporting.
- Reference card updated.
- The snap-point in pads is the center.
- The 's' key toggles polygons to clear/notclear all pads and pins
- Various PNG export fixes.
- lesstif's magic toggle-layers-on-flip fixed.
- Arc bounding box math fixed.
- Fixed: sometimes, disabling silk also disabled the solder layer.
- "pcb --help" prints all options again
- Add mnemonic for "close without saving"
- Don't select silk on the back side when it's invisible.
- Various polygon rendering bugs fixed.
- PNG drill bloat export fixed.
- Attempts to change polygon clearance *on* polygons results in a hint.
- PNG doesn't segfault if not all graphic formats are supported.
- Various toporouter fixes and improvements
- HID_Mixed is supported in attribute dialogs
- Flipped rectangles in PS exports are drawn correctly.
- Optimizer removes micro-traces under pads.
- Vias, pins, and pads are now drawn under the mask instead of over.
- Windows supported better.
- Sources converted to C99
- Doc extraction gives more control over categories.
- Thermal documentation updated.
- Actions can see the context they were invoked in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/cad/pcb/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |