[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rt3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: spz
Date: Sat Apr 16 09:41:19 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/rt3: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Upstream announce message:
This release, in addition to being a bugfix release, also resolves a
number of security vulnerabilities. It resolves CVE-2011-1685,
CVE-2011-1686, CVE-2011-1687, CVE-2011-1688, CVE-2011-1689, and
* Cleanups identified by perlcritic.
* Clear the system attribute cache to avoid 'sticky' attributes like
the queue subject tag.
* Fix our signature escaping so we better match FCKEditor and don't
misidentify signatures during processing.
* Add the ability to create BasedOn Custom Fields from intiialdata
* Provide a callback to affect the display format in admin pages
* Fix id prefixing on Custom Fields to be RTIR compatible
* Fix #16656 - Requestors with OwnTicket could show up in the owner list
in other Queues.
* Don't attach the original multipart mail to notifications that already
contain one part of it.
* Work around CGI.pm 3.51 and 3.52 which add ; charse=ISO-8859-1 to our
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/devel/rt3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/devel/rt3/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/rt3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |