[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Apr 15 13:36:01 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Sieve filter tool: finished implementing basic functionality. It is not
quite ready yet, but it is available for those willing to experiment
with it (needs --with-unfinished-features config to compile). Also
includes man page.
* Vacation extension now inhibits replies to messages from sender listed
in :addresses, thus preventing replies to one of the user's other known
* Vacation extension: implemented the (draft) vacation-seconds extension.
This also adds min/max period configuration settings. Refer to
doc/vacation.txt for configuration information.
* ManageSieve: fixed bug in UTF-8 checking of string values. This is done
by discarding the original implementation and migrating to the Dovecot
API's UTF-8 functionality.
* Sieve command line tools now avoid initializing the mail store unless
necessary. This prevents sievec and sieve-dump from failing when
executed by root for example.
* Enotify extension: fixed inappropriate return type in mailto URI parse
function, also fixing ARM compiler warning.
* Vacation extension: fixed handling of sendmail errors. It produced an
additional confusing success message in case of error.
* Removed header MIME-decoding to fix erroneous address parsing. Applies to
address test and vacation command.
* Fixed segfault bug in extension configuration, triggered when unknown
extension is mentioned in sieve_extensions setting.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |