[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Apr 12 19:00:51 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3-tcl: Makefile distinfo
* Added the sqlite3_wal_checkpoint_v2() interface and enhanced the
wal_checkpoint pragma to support blocking checkpoints.
* Improvements to the query planner so that it makes better estimates of plan
costs and hence does a better job of choosing the right plan, especially when
SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2 is used.
* Fix a bug which prevented deferred foreign key constraints from being
enforced when sqlite3_finalize() was not called by one statement with a
failed foreign key constraint prior to another statement with foreign key
* Integer arithmetic operations that would have resulted in overflow are now
performed using floating-point instead.
* Increased the version number on the VFS object to 3 and added new methods
xSetSysCall, xGetSysCall, and xNextSysCall used for doing full-coverage
* Increase the maximum value of SQLITE_MAX_ATTACHED from 30 to 62 (though the
default value remains at 10).
* Enhancements to FTS4:
- Added the fts4aux table
- Added support for compressed FTS4 content
* Enhance the ANALYZE command to support the name of an index as its argument,
in order to analyze just that one index.
* Added the "unix-excl" built-in VFS on unix and unix-like platforms.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.57 -r1.58 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3-tcl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3-tcl/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/sqlite3-tcl/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |