[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ap2-suphp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Mon Apr 11 19:57:54 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/ap2-suphp: Makefile distinfo
Update www/ap2-suphp to 0.7.1
From Peter Avalos in PR pkg/44762
- pkglint cleanups
- set LICENSE
- Add MESSAGE to mention the change in configuration file format.
suPHP 0.7.1 has been released.
This release fixes a bug causing problems with symbol links in the script path,
which was introduced with the 0.7.0 release.
suPHP 0.7.0 has been released.
With this release, several features that have been on the wish list for a long
time, have been realized:
* The module for Apache 1.3 only supported AddHandler for older releases.
This has been fixed: Now you can use AddType, too.
* PHP source highlighting: Files of MIME type application/x-httpd-php-source
will now be shown with source highlighting. Remember to set the suPHP_PHPPath
directive to enable this feature.
* suPHP_AddHandler and suPHP_RemoveHandler directives can now be used on per
vhost level, too.
* You can configure more than one docroot and use different variables (like
user name or home directory) within docroot and chroot settings.
Attention: The configuration syntax for suphp.conf has slightly changed with
this release. Be sure to read the documentation before upgrading, because
existing configuration files will not work without changing them.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/www/ap2-suphp/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/www/ap2-suphp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/ap2-suphp/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |