[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-PDF-API2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Apr 11 09:12:51 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-PDF-API2: Makefile distinfo
* Fix a typo in the require statement for code128 barcodes.
* Numerous modules are now only loaded when they're needed, which should help
speed up the load time and reduce the memory footprint.
* Test coverage is up to about 45% of the codebase.
* The tests in 2.017 exposed a floating point issue where some computers give
more trailing zeros than others. It doesn't affect the output, but it does
break the tests on those computers, since the PDFs are slightly different.
This version modifies the float() method to remove trailing zeros, which
should fix the test breakage and give consistent PDFs.
* The DejaVu fonts have been removed from the distribution, since they were
only used by one example script. If you need them for your project, you can
download them from http://dejavu-fonts.org
* Fix: Content->bogen() didn't behave as documented if $move was set (it
started drawing from the center of the circle rather than [x1, y1]).
* The undocumented nettfont method has been removed, along with the supporting
* The undocumented save_xml method has been removed, along with the supporting
functions in PDF::API2::Basic::*.
* The undocumented textstate2 method has been removed from PDF::API2::Content.
* Fix create_egs call in Lite.pm
* Fix string interpolation in pdf-merge.pl
* Fix an error in the synopsis
* Fix rename of .cmap files so that they actually work now.
* The test suite has grown to nearly 200 tests, covering about 40% of the
codebase. There's still plenty of room for improvement.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-PDF-API2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-PDF-API2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |