[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Apr 8 07:28:41 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit: Makefile.common Makefile.version
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile distinfo
* Compilation of sha1_file.c on BSD platforms were broken due to our
recent use of getrlimit() without including <sys/resource.h>.
* "git config" did not diagnose incorrect configuration variable names.
* "git format-patch" did not wrap a long subject line that resulted from
* "git instaweb" should work better again with plackup.
* "git log --max-count=4 -Sfoobar" now shows 4 commits that changes the
number of occurrences of string "foobar"; it used to scan only for 4
commits and then emitted only matching ones.
* "git log --first-parent --boundary $c^..$c" segfaulted on a merge.
* "git pull" into an empty branch should have behaved as if
fast-forwarding from emptiness to the version being pulled, with
the usual protection against overwriting untracked files.
* "git submodule" that is run while a merge in the superproject is in
conflicted state tried to process each conflicted submodule up to
* "git status" spent all the effort to notice racily-clean index entries
but didn't update the index file to help later operations go faster in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |