[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/picard
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: drochner
Date: Tue Apr 5 16:28:34 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/audio/picard: Makefile distinfo
update to 0.13
- Changed Picard icon license to CC by-sa.
- Small UI consistency changes.
- Albums with tracks linked to more than one file are never marked as
- Fixed matching of scanned files to tracks while the album is still loading.
- Support for properly embedded FLAC pictures.
- Existing embedded images in APE and ASF files are removed only if there
are new images to replace them.
- More strict tagger script validation.
- Fixed the $truncate tagger script function.
- Proper rounding of track durations.
- Fixed a bug with saving images larger than 64k to WMA files.
- Added a $swapprefix tagger script function.
- Release events with a date are preferred over the ones without a date.
- Files that are being saved as marked as pending.
- Updated .desktop file to allow opening Picard with multiple files.
- Handle the ?open file? event on Mac OS X.
- Added timeouts to the HTTP web service client.
- Fixed a bug with albums missing the expand/collapse icons.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/audio/picard/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/picard/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |