[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/varnish
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: zafer
Date: Fri Apr 1 18:59:42 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/varnish: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/www/varnish/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Updated to 2.1.5, provided by Matthew Sporleder in PR 44520.
Summary of changes from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5
* Two bugs relating to Content-Length and possible duplication of
Content-Length headers have been resolved.
* Support for bourne-like "here"-documents in the command line interface,
allowing <<__EOF__ and similar schemes.
* Fixed an issue with re-using connections after Chunked-Encoding.
* Fix a bug that would inflate the "lost header" count and could cause
problems during heavy traffic over a single connection, typically seen by load
* Use the time of cache-insertion for "If-Modified-Since" requests if a
"Last-Modified" header isn't provided by the backend.
* Merge multi-line Vary and Cache-Control headers from clients, which Google
Chromium seem to split up.
* Various build fixes and documentation improvements
* Various bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/www/varnish/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/varnish/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/varnish/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/varnish/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/www/varnish/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |