[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Thu Mar 31 16:30:12 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update atf to 0.13:
Experimental version released on March 31st, 2011.
This is the first release after the creation of the Kyua project, a more
modular and reliable replacement for ATF. From now on, ATF will change to
accomodate the transition to this new codebase, but ATF will still continue
to see development in the short/medium term. Check out the project page at
http://code.google.com/p/kyua/ for more details.
The changes in this release are:
* Added support to run the tests with the Kyua runtime engine (kyua-cli), a
new package that aims to replace atf-run and atf-report. The ATF tests
can be run with the new system by issuing a 'make installcheck-kyua' from
the top-level directory of the project (assuming the 'kyua' binary is
available during the configuration stage of ATF).
* atf-run and atf-report are now in maintenance mode (but *not* deprecated
yet!). Kyua already implements a new, much more reliable runtime engine
that provides similar features to these tools. That said, it is not
complete yet so all development efforts should go towards it.
* If GDB is installed, atf-run dumps the stack trace of crashing test
programs in an attempt to aid debugging. Contributed by Antti Kantee.
* Reverted default timeout change in previous release and reset its value
to 5 minutes. This was causing several issues, specially when running
the existing NetBSD test suite in qemu.
* Fixed the 'match' output checker in atf-check to properly validate the
last line of a file even if it does not have a newline.
* Added the ATF_REQUIRE_IN and ATF_REQUIRE_NOT_IN macros to atf-c++ to
check for the presence (or lack thereof) of an element in a collection.
* PR bin/44176: Fixed a race condition in atf-run that would crash atf-run
when the cleanup of a test case triggered asynchronous modifications to
its work directory (e.g. killing a daemon process that cleans up a pid
file in the work directory).
* PR bin/44301: Fixed the sample XSLT file to report bogus test programs
instead of just listing them as having 0 test cases.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |