[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:28:38 +0900, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Mar 31 01:28:38 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24: Makefile distinfo
Update cyrus-imapd24 to 2.4.6.
Oops, it should be "2.4.7" (already fixed in repo).
bugs and security fix release.
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.4.6
* Fixed Bug #3357 - lmtpd offering STARTTLS in pre-authorized mode.
* Fixed Bug #3392 - allowing INBOX.INBOX to be created if the case
* Fixed Bug #3404 - incorrect LIST "" "user" response
* Fixed Bug #3417 - crash on zero-byte quota file
* Fixed numberous bugs with mailbox upgrades
* Fixed replication errors, which have been reported many times on
the mailing list, but don't have bug numbers.
* Increated "paranoia" about record ordering in mailbox, which would
have detected some bad bugs in replication that caused the infinite
runaway mailbox filling reported in 2.4.6 and below
* Increased syslogging detail about replication issues
* Fixed reconstruct crash with zero-byte index file
* Fixed cyradm perl library path finding
* Fixed incorrect use of LITERAL+ formats in our responses to
clients. Unreported, but could be causing wierd hard-to-track-down
bugs out there
* Fixed append immediately on create
* Upgraded Unicode database to version 6.0
* Fixed reconstruct crash on folder names with many digits (i.e. ebay
* Fixed reconstruct crash with file called '0.'
* Made reconstruct '-n' option actually exist, as advertised in the
* Fixed bug #3423 - STARTTLS plaintext command injection
* Bug #3382 Added "failedloginpause" config option
* Bugs #3383/3385 Removed some obsolete config options
* Bug #3389 $confdir/proc not created on the fly
* Bug #3394 fix imtest parsing of MECHLIST
* Bug #3399 fix with_ldap option default
* Bug #3307 fix mbpath crash on remote mailbox
* Bug #3420 use getpassphrase on Solaris, now passwords over 8
characters long work with cyrus tools
* Bug #3400 and others - lots of bugs with XFER between different
versions in murder clusters fixed, including a bug that caused only
mailboxes with zero messages to be rejected for upgrade
* Bug #3391 fix rename which just moves between partitions
* Bug #3103 fix imtest using plain authentication when it must not
* Bug #3426 fix TLS on sockets other than stdin
* Added support for BDB versions 5 and above
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24/patches/patch-ap
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |