[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:10:58 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile distinfo
* Fix creating NSEC(3) bitmaps: make array size 65536,
don't add doubles.
* Fix printout of escaped binary in TXT records.
* Parsing TXT records: don't skip starting whitespace that is quoted.
* bugfix #358: Check if memory was successfully allocated in
* Added more memory allocation checks in host2str.c
* python wrapper for ldns_fetch_valid_domain_keys.
* fix to compile python wrapper with swig 2.0.2.
* Don't fallback to SHA-1 when creating NSEC3 hash with another
algorithm identifier, fail instead (no other algorithm identifiers
are assigned yet).
* Fix ldns zone, so that $TTL definition match RFC 2308.
* Fix lots of missing checks on allocation failures and parse of
NSEC with many types and max parse length in hosts_frm_fp routine
and off by one in read_anchor_file routine.
* bugfix #335: Drill: Print both SHA-1 and SHA-256 corresponding DS
* Print correct WHEN in query packet (is not always 1-1-1970)
* ldns-test-edns: new example tool that detects EDNS support.
* fix ldns_resolver_send without openssl.
* bugfix #342: patch for support for more CERT key types (RFC4398).
* bugfix #351: fix udp_send hang if UDP checksum error.
* fix set_bit (from NSEC3 sign).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |