[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-Mojolicious
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Feb 28 17:23:07 UTC 2011
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/www/p5-Mojolicious
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv19803
Initial import of p5-Mojolicous-1.11, successor of p5-Mojo.
Back in the early days of the web there was this wonderful Perl
library called CGI, many people only learned Perl because of it.
It was simple enough to get started without knowing much about the
language and powerful enough to keep you going, learning by doing
was much fun. While most of the techniques used are outdated now,
the idea behind it is not. Mojolicious is a new attempt at implementing
this idea using state of the art technology. Features:
* An amazing MVC web framework supporting a simplified single
file mode through Mojolicious::Lite. Powerful out of the box
with RESTful routes, plugins, Perl-ish templates, session
management, signed cookies, testing framework, static file
server, I18N, first class unicode support and much more for
you to discover.
* Very clean, portable and Object Oriented pure Perl API without
any hidden magic and no requirements besides Perl 5.8.7.
* Full stack HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket client/server implementation
with IPv6, TLS, Bonjour, IDNA, Comet (long polling), chunking
and multipart support.
* Builtin async IO web server supporting epoll, kqueue, UNIX
domain sockets and hot deployment, perfect for embedding.
* Automatic CGI, FastCGI and PSGI detection.
* JSON and XML/HTML5 parser with CSS3 selector support.
* Fresh code based upon years of experience developing Catalyst.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-20110228
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |