[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/musicpd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Feb 27 10:42:14 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/audio/musicpd: Makefile distinfo options.mk
pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update to 0.16, add libsidplay option.
ver 0.16 (2010/12/11)
- send song modification time to client
- added "update" idle event
- removed the deprecated "volume" command
- added the "findadd" command
- range support for "delete"
- "previous" really plays the previous song
- "addid" with negative position is deprecated
- "load" supports remote playlists (extm3u, pls, asx, xspf, lastfm://)
- allow changing replay gain mode on-the-fly
- omitting the range end is possible
- "update" checks if the path is malformed
- iso: renamed plugin to "iso9660"
- zip: renamed plugin to "zzip"
- lastfm: obsolete plugin removed
- ffmpeg: new input plugin using libavformat's "avio" library
- added tags "ArtistSort", "AlbumArtistSort"
- id3: revised "performer" tag support
- id3: support multiple values
- ape: MusicBrainz tags
- ape: support multiple values
- don't try a plugin twice (MIME type & suffix)
- don't fall back to "mad" unless no plugin matches
- ffmpeg: support multiple tags
- ffmpeg: convert metadata to generic format
- ffmpeg: implement the libavutil log callback
- sndfile: new decoder plugin based on libsndfile
- flac: moved CUE sheet support to a playlist plugin
- flac: support streams without STREAMINFO block
- mikmod: sample rate is configurable
- mpg123: new decoder plugin based on libmpg123
- sidplay: support sub-tunes
- sidplay: implemented songlength database
- sidplay: support seeking
- sidplay: play monaural SID tunes in mono
- sidplay: play mus, str, prg, x00 files
- wavpack: activate 32 bit support
- wavpack: allow more than 2 channels
- mp4ff: rename plugin "mp4" to "mp4ff"
- twolame: new encoder plugin based on libtwolame
- flac: new encoder plugin based on libFLAC
- wave: new encoder plugin for PCM WAV format
- recorder: new output plugin for recording radio streams
- alsa: don't recover on CANCEL
- alsa: fill period buffer with silence before draining
- openal: new output plugin
- pulse: announce "media.role=music"
- pulse: renamed context to "Music Player Daemon"
- pulse: connect to server on MPD startup, implement pause
- jack: require libjack 0.100
- jack: don't disconnect during pause
- jack: connect to server on MPD startup
- jack: added options "client_name", "server_name"
- jack: clear ring buffers before activating
- jack: renamed option "ports" to "destination_ports"
- jack: support more than two audio channels
- httpd: bind port when output is enabled
- httpd: added name/genre/website configuration
- httpd: implement "pause"
- httpd: bind_to_address support (including IPv6)
- oss: 24 bit support via OSS4
- win32: new output plugin for Windows Wave
- shout, httpd: more responsive to control commands
- wildcards allowed in audio_format configuration
- consistently lock audio output objects
- drain audio outputs at the end of the playlist
- removed support for legacy mixer configuration
- reimplemented software volume as mixer+filter plugin
- per-device software/hardware mixer setting
- added new "status" line with more precise "elapsed time"
- automatically update the database with Linux inotify
- support .mpdignore files in the music directory
- sort songs by album name first, then disc/track number
- rescan after metadata_to_use change
* normalize: upgraded to AudioCompress 2.0
- automatically convert to 16 bit samples
* replay gain:
- reimplemented as a filter plugin
- fall back to track gain if album gain is unavailable
- optionally use hardware mixer to apply replay gain
- added mode "auto"
- parse replay gain from APE tags
* log unused/unknown block parameters
* removed the deprecated "error_file" option
* save state when stopped
* renamed option "--stdout" to "--stderr"
* removed options --create-db and --no-create-db
* state_file: save only if something has changed
* database: eliminated maximum line length
* log: redirect stdout/stderr to /dev/null if syslog is used
* set the close-on-exec flag on all file descriptors
* pcm_volume, pcm_mix: implemented 32 bit support
* support packed 24 bit samples
* CUE sheet support
* support for MixRamp tags
* obey $(sysconfdir) for default mpd.conf location
* build with large file support by default
* added test suite ("make check")
* require GLib 2.12
* added libwrap support
* make single mode 'sticky'
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/audio/musicpd/patches/patch-configure
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |