[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sborrill
Date: Tue Feb 22 13:33:22 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib: Makefile.common buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 20110222.
- man page claims that you can use auth type = none, but in reality this
didn't work (insisted on a username being given and then used, plus always
advertised CHAP to the target). Make initiator work as advertised (i.e.
defaults to auth type none and so don't require a username).
- document -D option to iscsi-initiator
- Remove hostname from pathname to storage in mount point.
This means /mnt/mytarget.domain.local/target0/storage is now
- Note limitations of CHAP implementation in BUGS section.
- Skip target if TargetName is empty.
- Use relevant TargetAddress, not just first one we happen to find.
- Handle NOP-OUT CmdSN and immediate bit.
- Handle NOP-IN TransferTag=0xffffffff.
- Interim solution for dealing with Underflow bit in iSCSI response.
- iscsi-initiator now talks to istgt and other targets.
- Retry read capacity. Device may not be ready on first access, so need to
wait and re-issue.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib/Makefile.common \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/netbsd-iscsi-lib/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |