[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/libraw
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Wed Feb 16 22:17:36 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/graphics/libraw: Makefile distinfo
Updated graphics/libraw to 0.13.1
LibRaw 0.13.1 (2011-02-08)
* dcraw_emu documentation updated
* ./configure stuff changed for correct linking on some systems
* FBDD denoising is disabled for full-color images and 4-color bayer data
(including forced 4-color via four_color_rgb option)
LibRaw 0.13.0 (since 0.12.x) (2011-02-06)
* New low-level buffering code for Huffman decompression. Canon CR2 files are
opened about 1.5x times faster than on LibRaw 0.12, other huffman-comressed
files unpacks in 1.2-1.3 times faster.
* New exposure correction code based on linear-cubic root combination.
Correction range is from 0.25 (-2 stops) to 8 (+3 stops)
* All 0.12.x features, including new cameras support and
* Changes and additions in demosaic-pack-GPL3 (all imported from RawTherapee):
o Banding suppression code.
o High-frequency noise suppression.
o Green channels local averaging to suppress maze artifacts.
o OpenMP speed-up in median filters (demosaic pack GPL2)
o OpenMP speed-up in green equilibration (demosaic pack GPL3)
* Bug fixes and improvements:
o Better parsing of unknown command-line params in dcraw_emu sample
o Brigtness table in ahd_demosaic is calculated in reversed order to prevent
possible (very unlikely) multithreaded app problem.
o Fixed file extension in half_mt.c sample.
o Fixed incomplete data fields reset in LibRaw::recycle()
o Patches for ./configure system for better LCMS2 support
o math.h included before any other includes to make KDE compile with Visual
o Fuji FinePix S5500 size adjusted to ignore (rare?) garbage at top of frame.
LibRaw 0.12.4 (2011-02-05)
* Fixed green matching/half-size incompatibility.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/graphics/libraw/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/libraw/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |