[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/finance/gnucash
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Feb 12 15:08:02 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/finance/gnucash: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.4.2:
Changes between 2.4.0 and 2.4.2 include:
* User-visible changes
* Partly revert r20207, "Modify Tax Info on Account
Page..." The changes in the tree-model-account caused
CRITICAL gtk warnings, so we revert that part for now.
The changes in gnc-ui-utils.[hc] have been kept.
* Do not modify the entry's DateEntered when duplicating
invoice to keep the entry ordering. Follow-up to r20115.
* Modify Tax Info on Account Page to display or not
display sub-account info based on whether row is
expanded. Revert changes made in gnc-ui-util.c in rev
20039 and instead put those changes in new function:
gnc_ui_account_get_tax_info_sub_acct_string. Define a
gnc-tree-model-account.c filled with
gnc-tree-view-account.c to define a tax_info_data_func
that displays only the the data in the
GNC_TREE_MODEL_ACCOUNT_COL_TAX_INFO model column if the
row is expanded; otherwise it combines it with the data
in the GNC_TREE_MODEL_ACCOUNT_COL_TAX_INFO_SUB_ACCT
model column. Modily the view creation function to use
the new tax_info_data_func.
* Open the newly created invoices for editing after
* Make the splash screen stack as a regular window instead
of stacking in front of everything else.
* SQL Backend Version Control: The final part. New error
dialog boxes for ERR_SQL_DB_TOO_OLD and
ERR_SQL_DB_TOO_NEW Marks the book read-only if the user
doesn't upgrade a too-old db and when the user tries to
load a too-new db.
* Provide more detail in commit error when it's caused by
a read-only book. Mark error message for translation.
* Throw an error and return if if the book is marked
* Add icons for Duplicate Invoice functionality
* This patch adds a new option under Edit -> Preferences
-> Date/Time that looks like this: Date Completion When
a date is entered without year, it should be taken: (*)
In the current calendar year ( ) In a sliding 12-month
window starting this many months before the current
month: [ 6 ] Patch by Peter Selinger with minor
* Fix a bug introduced in 20042 which caused lists of
Scheme strings passed to C code to be garbage. This
caused online price quotes to fail for anything other
than a currency.
* Make it possible to include trading accounts in the
Income Statement and Profit and Loss reports.
* Additionally, make the "Duplicate Invoice" feature
available as menu item and toolbar button when viewing
* Implement "Duplicate Invoice" feature, where a new
invoice is created as a copy of an old one with new date
and new ID. This patch makes this feature available as
button "Duplicate" in the search window.
* Make reconcile+update import action of r20021 bug#373415
enabled by default because it's so useful.
* Fix version number in welcome report.
* Set sort order for GncEntry quickfill to LIFO by-date.
Previously, the insertion order was random instead of
* Activate balance averaging in account piechart report,
introduced in r19253.
* Add budget name to budget tab
* Add info about sub-accounts to Tax Info column on
* A plugin to import CSV data as a new invoice or bill.
Based on code written by Sebastian Held. Also includes a
python script to massage a downloaded order form into
the correct format for import. See
contrib/rapid2gnucash.py This works with Rapid
Electronics (UK) and can be used as a basis for other
vendors. Users need to add a line in their
~/.gnucash/config.user for the module to be loaded:
(gnc:module-load "gnucash/plugins/bi_import" 0) See bug
#624911 for more details.
* Add "copy budget" command to menu. Works like "open
budget" except that a copy of the budget is made with
the name "Copy of "+name of old budget. This command
will allow you to easily create a copy of your 2010
budget and change its name to "2011". I also plan to add
UI capabilities to more easily manipulate budget
* Fully implement auto-completion in the invoice entries
on the description field, separately for bills or
invoices. The quickfill is obtained from the global
cache of the GncEntry's descriptions, one for invoices,
one for the rest. The auto-completion is a simple query
to get the newest entry with the same description, but
limited to invoices or bills, respectively.
* Add a new report: Customer Summary. This report shows a
table of all customers and the sales, profit, and markup
in that table.
* Add a new report: Future Scheduled Transaction Summary.
* Improve GncEntry quickfill to create separate quickfills
for invoices and bills
As well as lots of bug and translation fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.149 -r1.150 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |