[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/pdflib-lite
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Feb 8 11:25:58 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/print/pdflib-lite: Makefile distinfo
* Host font retrieval on Windows was not thread-safe under certain conditions.
* Non-ASCII characters in environment variables could incorrectly trigger
the error message "Invalid UTF-8 sequence..." on Windows.
* PDFlib could crash if the PDFLIBLOGFILE environment variable was specified
and the "logging" parameter was set.
* Implemented a workaround for broken Corel Craw TIFF images with invalid
values for ExtraSamples.
* PDF_create_annotation() in PDF/A mode restricted the "rotate" and "zoom"
options for all annotation types although PDF/A restricts these only for
annotations with type=Text.
* Building the PDFlib Lite binding for Perl on Windows with the old-style
Makefile instead of Makefile.PL didn't produce any usable binary.
* Textflow could wrongly place text with verticalalignment=justify and
lastlinedist=descender if multiple fonts were used on a line and certain
rare geometric conditions were met.
* Invalid PDF output was generated when PDF_begin_template_ext() was called
in page scope and one or more of the following options were used:
"metadata", "opi-1.3", "opi-2.0".
* PHP binding: added a binary for use with Zend Community Server 5.3 which
requires Visual Studio 8 (as opposed to the common PHP build which uses
* The pcos_get_string() method in .NET didn't convert non-ASCII return
strings to UTF-16 correctly.
* Implements a parser for legacy Type 1 PFA fonts with a binary data
* Added support for addressing a "temporary work path" via the option
"clippingpathname" and the pseudo path name "Work Path".
* The "transparencygroup" option is no longer allowed in PDF/A mode to
match the forthcoming Technical Corrigendum 2 for ISO 19005-1.
* Textflow ignored space characters in front of mandatory line breaks
(nextline, nextparagraph, nextpage) if alignment=center or =right.
* Invalid RGB TIFF images with four components, but extrasamples=0 were
wrongly processed in passthrough mode which resulted in invalid image data
in the PDF output.
* Fixed a memory violation with malformed XMP where the namespace prefix
was missing from element names.
* The message "Floating point parameter 'x' has bad value (not a number)"
could occur spuriously under the following conditions: Linux x86, PHP,
certain PHP functions called before using PDFlib API functions. The
problem was caused by a bug in the gcc optimizer and solved by disabling
the optimizer for a particular source code module.
* Fixed a potential memory problem in the XMP code.
* The PHP wrapper now honors the "open_basedir" setting in the php.ini file,
see also www.securityfocus.com/bid/36951/info.
* The starter_type3font samples did not set the bounding box for the
glyphs correctly. As a result some undesired clipping could occur
when viewing the generated PDF with Acrobat 9.2 (but not older versions).
This problem affected only the sample code, not the PDFlib implementation.
* textformat=utf16 (i.e. without specifying the byte ordering) didn't work
correctly in Textflow if the text began with a BOM which indicated
non-native byte ordering.
* Large File Support was accidentally disabled in the AIX 64-bit builds.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/print/pdflib-lite/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/pdflib-lite/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |