[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/stalonetray
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schnoebe
Date: Tue Feb 1 04:38:12 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/x11/stalonetray: Makefile distinfo
# November 5, 2010
New bugfix release 0.8.1. Fixes:
* fix build failure for non-debug configurations
* several manpage updates
* fix SEGFAULT while parsing command line
* icon layout fixes
Known issues: some Gnome icons that are "hidden" actually create a
window that is detected and embedded by stalonetray. Such icons appear
as empty spaces in the tray. Applications that are known to behave this
way are gnome-power-manager and gpk-update-icon.
# October 21, 2009
New major release 0.8.0. New features/notable changes:
* Remote control. Now it is possible to execute clicks on icons
windows from command line. See documentation on --remote-click option
for more info
* Support for window struts EWMH property: now maximized windows do
not cover stalonetray window. See documentation on --window-strut option
for more info.
* In addition to --icon-size which defines default icon size, now
there is also a --slot-size which defines size of slot containing an
* Initial and maximal tray window dimensions are now specified in
* Scrollbars: now tray window has extra border, which user can click
on to scroll icon area. This means that one can have fixed-size tray
window (usefull when it is swallowed by FvwmButtons). See documentation
on --scrollbars option for more info. This feature is experimental.
* Semi-ugly support for WindowMaker dockapp mode. See documentation
on --dockapp-mode option for more info.
* Build fix for NetBSD.
* Fix EWMH window type support.
Some command line and configuration file options were depricated, see
DEPRICATIONS section of manpage for more info.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/x11/stalonetray/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/x11/stalonetray/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/x11/stalonetray/patches/patch-pa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |