[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/filesystems/tahoe-lafs
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Tue Feb 1 02:05:18 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/filesystems/tahoe-lafs: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.8.2.
Use gmake and test TEST_TARGET, so make test runs make check.
Add dependency on py-sqlite2 for "tahoe backup".
Add py-mock dependency because tests are now runnable by the user.
Withdraw fixing of distfiles modes; this one is fine.
* Release 1.8.2 (2011-01-30)
** Compatibility and Dependencies
- Tahoe is now compatible with Twisted-10.2 (released last month), as well
as with earlier versions. The previous Tahoe-1.8.1 release failed to run
against Twisted-10.2, raising an AttributeError on
- Tahoe now depends upon the "mock" testing library, and the foolscap
dependency was raised to 0.6.1 . It no longer requires pywin32 (which
was used only on windows). Future developers should note that
reactor.spawnProcess and derivatives may no longer be used inside
** Other Changes
- the default reserved_space value for new storage nodes is 1 GB (#1208)
- documentation is now in reStructuredText (.rst) format
- "tahoe cp" should now handle non-ASCII filenames
- the unmaintained Mac/Windows GUI applications have been removed (#1282)
- tahoe processes should appear in top and ps as "tahoe", not "python",
on some unix platforms. (#174)
- "tahoe debug trial" can be used to run the test suite (#1296)
- the SFTP frontend now reports unknown sizes as "0" instead of "?",
to improve compatibility with clients like FileZilla (#1337)
- "tahoe --version" should now report correct values in situations where
1.8.1 might have been wrong (#1287)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/filesystems/tahoe-lafs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/filesystems/tahoe-lafs/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/filesystems/tahoe-lafs/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |