[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Jan 28 08:11:30 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit: Makefile.common Makefile.version
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile distinfo
* The xfuncname pattern used by "git diff" and "git grep" to show the
last notable line in context were broken for python and ruby for a long
* "git merge" into an unborn branch removed an untracked file "foo" from
the working tree when merged branch had "foo" (this fix was already in
18.104.22.168 but was omitted from the release notes by mistake).
* "git status -s" did not quote unprintable characters in paths as
* "git am --abort" used to always reset to the commit at the beginning of
the last "am" invocation that has stopped, losing any unrelated commits
that may have been made since then. Now it refrains from doing so and
instead issues a warning.
* "git blame" incorrectly reused bogusly cached result of textconv
filter for files from the working tree.
* "git commit" used to abort after the user edited the log message
when the committer information was not correctly set up. It now
aborts before starting the editor.
* "git commit --date=invalid" used to silently ignore the incorrectly
specified date; it is now diagnosed as an error.
* "git rebase --skip" to skip the last commit in a series used to fail
to run post-rewrite hook and to copy notes from old commits that have
successfully been rebased so far. Now it do (backmerge ef88ad2).
* "gitweb" tried to show a wrong feed logo when none was specified.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |