[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/sawfish
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Mon Jan 24 00:03:29 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/wm/sawfish: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to sawfish-1.7.1.
1.7.1 "Chewing Drum"
* Build and Installation
- Fixed installation for non-root users [Stefano Sabatini]
Previously when installing to a private directory as an
ordinary user, the installation failed, because some files
were forced to be installed in /usr. This is fixed now.
- Chooseable session files [Christopher Bratusek] Now you can
choose what session files to install. This is done by a
tripplet of configure-options:
* -with/out-kde4session: enable or disable the
installation of session files for KDE4. Default: enabled
* -with/out-gnome2session: enable or disable the
installation of session files for GNOME2.
* -with/out-xdmsession: enable or disable the installation
of session files for XDM (or other display-managers like
KDM/GDM). Default: enabled
* Bug Fixes
- Interactive `call-command' [Teika Kazura] Interactive
`call-command' used to print an error-message when cancelled
via pressing escape. It doesn't anymore.
* Misc Changes
- Turn `focus-ignore-pointer-events' into an internal variable
(has wrongly been a user-option before) [Teika Kazura]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.58 -r1.59 pkgsrc/wm/sawfish/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/wm/sawfish/PLIST pkgsrc/wm/sawfish/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |