[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/luatex
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Jan 17 10:33:43 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/print/luatex: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.65.0, set LICENSE, and fix build with png-1.5.
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.65.0.
This release mostly fixes a number of bugs, but it also deprecates
a number of existing lua and macro commands. Please read the News
section carefully if you are the current maintainer of a luatex
* The Aleph and Omega version primitives are deprecated.
* The Apple Snow Leopard Truetype font collections now work
* Libpng has been updated to 1.4.4, and zlib to 1.2.5.
* New lua functions node.next() and node.prev().
* The already deprecated for some time node.protrusion_skipable()
function has been removed.
* fontloader.apply_featurefile() and
fontloader.apply_afmfile() now return nil,<errortable> on failure.
* The various node list fields in the lua node interface have
been renamed from 'list' to 'head', e.g. tex.box.head,
and the 'list' name is deprecated. For now, the deprecation
is silent, as 'list' will stay for quite some time. Please
update your lua source as soon as possible, though.
* The call node.type(<node>) now returns "node". The existing
functionality is otherwise unchanged.
* Luafilesystem has been updated to 1.5.0. NOTE: there is an
incompatible change in the directory iterator method.
* The restriction on linebreak_filter has been eased: at least one
horizontal box should be returned, but that is not necessarily
the last node any more.
* Backward compatibility has been restored for \meaning\mathchar
* node.first_character() has been renamed to node.first_glyph()
to better match its actual functionality.
* The \Umathaccent primitive now supports both/bottom keywords,
and \Umathbotaccent / \Umathaccents are now deprecated.
* The \Umathaccent primitive now also supports the fixed keyword,
which supports non-growing math accents even if the font says
there are extensible variants.
* Ongoing work on the epdf library.
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.64.0.
This is a development release, but it also fixes a few rather
annoying bugs in 0.63.0.
* New lua functions pdf.refobj(), pdf.maxobjnum() and pdf.objtype()
* New lua function node.is_node()
* The max_strings configuration variable's maximum value is
raised to be identical to texlive's maximum (2097151), and
same for param_size (32767).
* The embedded mplib is now 1.503.
* Minor cleanups in the output of fontloader.to_table():
- removed out-of-range altuni's from the output
- don't dump the extra encodings, just the actual font encoding
- export the encoding's name also as 'enc_name' at one level up
- no longer exporting unset macstyles, nor zero uniqueids
- fix creationtime and modification time
* Ongoing work on the epdf library
* Fix a bug where an explicit hyphen prevented hyphenation for the
whole rest of the paragraph
* Internal font copying forgot to copy the last font dimen
* os.selfdir() is now documented
* patch quad (\fontdimen6) in \letterspacefont to be compatible
* Multi-page pdf inclusion was very slow in 0.63.0
* Some extra checks added to the handling of glue_spec node
objects in lua code.
* Some node.prev pointers have been corrected (but this is not
* A small fix to lpeg 0.9.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/print/luatex/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/print/luatex/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/print/luatex/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |