[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/sudo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Thu Jan 13 12:22:40 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/security/sudo: Makefile distinfo
Update sudo package to 1.7.4p5.
What's new in Sudo 1.7.4p5?
* A bug has been fixed that would allow a command to be run without the
user entering a password when sudo's -g flag is used without the -u flag.
* If user has no supplementary groups, sudo will now fall back on checking
the group file explicitly, which restores historic sudo behavior.
* A crash has been fixed when sudo's -g flag is used without the -u flag
and the sudoers file contains an entry with no runas user or group listed.
* A bug has been fixed in the I/O logging support that could cause
visual artifacts in full-screen programs such as text editors,.
* A crash has been fixed when the Solaris project support is enabled
and sudo's -g flag is used without the -u flag.
* Sudo no longer exits with an error when support for auditing is
compiled in but auditing is not enabled.
* Fixed a bug introduced in sudo 1.7.3 where the ticket file was not
being honored when the "targetpw" sudoers Defaults option was enabled.
* The LOG_INPUT and LOG_OUTPUT tags in sudoers are now parsed correctly.
* A crash has been fixed in "sudo -l" when sudo is built with auditing
support and the user is not allowed to run any commands on the host.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.126 -r1.127 pkgsrc/security/sudo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.66 -r1.67 pkgsrc/security/sudo/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |