[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:05:33 +0900, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Mon Dec 20 14:05:32 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update cyrus-imapd24 to 2.4.5.
Oops, it's 2.4.6 (fixed in repo).
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.4.5
* Fixed Bug #3370 - corruption on OpenBSD and other systems without a
* Fixed Bug #3360 - race condition which could lose seen data on XFER
* Lots of documentation updates
* Fixed Bug #3355 - added an option to suppress items from the
capability response (and bug #3356 when the first attempt was
* Fixed Bug #3357 - crash when calling ctl_mboxlist on mailboxes with
* Fixed Bug #3369 - crash when undumping mailbox during XFER
* Fixed Bug #3361 - shared folders not listing in LSUB "" % - only
with unixheirsep and altnamespace
* Fixed Bug #3362 - "too many open files" when doing XFER of a user
with too many sub mailboxes. Makes XFER less "atomic", but now it
works, which is good!
* Fixed Bug #3313 - md5 library usage. Properly this time!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/cyrus-imapd24/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |