[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Tue Dec 7 01:37:17 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/databases/ipa_sdb: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update from maintainer.
Update package database/ipa_sdb to 1.0.2 version.
Changes in the package:
* MASTER_SITES was changed.
* DESCR was updated.
* PLIST was updated.
Changes in the ipa_sdb-1.0.2:
* autoconf 2.59 -> 2.68, automake 1.9.6 -> 1.11.1,
libtool 1.5.20 -> 2.2.10.
* Code optimization and documentation corrections.
* configure.ac was optimized.
* Now lint can check source code of IPA_SDB.
* If there is close_fd=yes for rule and db_set_limit_state() fails,
then the ipa_db_sdb module did not close database file descriptor
for a limit in some cases.
* Added checks for uint8_t, uint16_t, uint32_t and uint64_t
to configure. Check that sizeof(long) >= sizeof(int).
* Now autoheader is used for generating src/config.h.in.
* Now src/ipa_sdb.h is not generated, instead new sdb_config.in.h
file is used.
* New options for configure: --enable-gcc-more-warns,
--disable-gcc-warns, --with-db-pthread, --with-st-pthread.
* Options --enable-FEATURE and --disable-FEATURE disabled FEATURE
in the configure script.
* Use readdir_r() function in thread-safe version of the ipa_st_sdb
* Opened directories never were closed in the ipa_st_sdb module.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/ipa_sdb/DESCR \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/databases/ipa_sdb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4196 -r1.4197 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2010
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |