[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Wed Nov 17 13:14:09 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile distinfo
* EXPERIMENTAL ecdsa implementation, please do not enable on real
* GOST code enabled by default (RFC 5933).
* bugfix #326: ignore whitespace between directives and their values.
* Header comment to advertise ldns_axfr_complete to check for
successfully completed zone transfers.
* read resolv.conf skips interface labels, e.g. %eth0.
* Fix drill verify NSEC3 denials.
* Use closesocket() on windows.
* Add ldns_get_signing_algorithm_by_name that understand aliases,
names changed to RFC names and aliases for compatibility added.
* bugfix: don't print final dot if the domain is relative.
* bugfix: resolver search continue when packet rcode != NOERROR.
* bugfix: resolver push all domains in search directive to list.
* bugfix: resolver search by default includes the root domain.
* bugfix: tcp read could fail on single octet recv.
* bugfix: read of RR in unknown syntax with missing fields.
* added ldns_pkt_tsig_sign_next() and ldns_pkt_tsig_verify_next()
to sign and verify TSIG RRs on subsequent messages
(section 4.4, RFC 2845).
* bugfix: signer sigs nsecs with zsks only.
* bugfix #333: fix ldns_dname_absolute for name ending with backslash.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |