[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Tue Nov 16 12:21:11 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/chat/xchat: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches: patch-aa patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae patch-af
Update "xchat-*" packages to version 2.8.8. Changes since 2.8.6pl1:
- Made balloon time adjustable via /set input_balloon_time (Nicoleau Fabien).
- Fixed a crash in the /SET command if a boolean value was loaded from config
file that isn't set to 0 or 1.
- Added -on and -off parameters to the /SET command. This can be used to set
bits, for example gui_tweaks.
- Made scrolling backwards for the search window act better (Richard Hitt).
-  Made ESC key close the search window (Richard Rowell).
- Improved the reconnect logic. If a network is already open but disconnected,
it'll now get re-used if you use the Network List and connect to that same
- Improved scrollback reloading speed significantly (Soeren Sandmann Pedersen).
-  Handle CTCPs when IDmsg is used correctly (Lian Wan Situ).
-  Allow /GHOST's password arg to be optional (Ori Avtalion).
- Added networks: 7-indonesia, ChattingAway, GeekShed, TURLINet.
- When switching tabs, make the treeview only scroll if the selected item
isn't visible [treeview-less-jumping.diff] (Brian Evans).
- Selecting an item in the nickmenu will now copy it to clipboard (Alex
- New icons for notification area (systray): file offer, message and highlight
- Defined a comparison routine for contexts in Python (Brian Evans).
- For the auto-join command, added an 'x' filler for empty keys. This works
around a bug in ircd-seven.
- When a single channel MODE changes, xchat will no longer re-issue a MODE
request for the titlebar display, but figure the new modes intelligently
- Various text event changes (Brian Evans):
1. Added "Private Action", "Private Action to Dialog", "SSL Message".
2. Added "Identified text" parameter all the 'action' events.
3. Added a $3 parameter to "Server Text".
- Perl (Lian Wan Situ)
* Fixed a bug that resulted in timer hooks being leaked because
"return REMOVE" from a timer callback was not unhooking like it was
* Reverted the unintentional change to how the server argument of print()
and command() is interepreted when it is undef
* Add hook_fd to the 'hooks' export tag
* Fixed a leak in XS_Xchat_get_list(Vincent Pit)
* Change Xchat::register so that scripts calling it without a name or
version will still show up in the plugins and scripts window.
* Added calls to PERL_SYS_INIT3 and PERL_SYS_TERM which are required on
* Added some additional guards to prevents bits of scripts from spilling
into each other
* Added "modes", "win_ptr" and "xchatdirfs" to the list of keys that are
returned by context_info()
* Changed the information displayed in the "Plugins & Scripts" for scripts
that do not call register() to show up as "" for the name and description
and "unknown" for the version
* /reloadall will now reload scripts in the same order they were loaded
* Make xchat_send_modes available as Xchat::send_modes
* Add support for getting the network list using Xchat::get_list( "networks" )
* Xchat::strip_code will now strip off ANSI escape codes as well
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.69 -r1.70 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.60 -r1.61 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/chat/xchat-python/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-ae
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |