[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-qt4
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Nov 15 13:07:24 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/x11/py-qt4: Makefile PLIST.common distinfo
* Support for the QT_BEGIN_NAMESPACE and QT_END_NAMESPACE macros to allow
PyQt to be built against Qt built with namespace support.
* Bug fixes.
* Added support for Qt v4.7 including the new QtDeclarative module.
* pyqtProperty() can now be used as a method decorator in the same way that
the standard Python property type can be used.
* Added the notify argument to pyqtProperty().
* Unbound signals can now be subscripted in the same way that bound signals
* Added the missing << operator to QPolygon, QPolygonF and
* PyQt will now automatically keep a reference to objects set with some sort
of setter method when Qt expects the underlying C++ instance to stay valid
but does not take ownership of it.
* Added the lightmaps.py and stardelegate.py examples from Hans-Peter Jansen.
* Added the --assume-shared option to configure.py.
* The QtAssistant module is no longer built with Qt v4.7 and later.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/x11/py-qt4/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/x11/py-qt4/PLIST.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/x11/py-qt4/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |