[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/davical
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jym
Date: Fri Nov 12 19:13:53 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/davical: MESSAGE Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.9.2.
0.9.9.1 => 0.9.9.2
* Tickets and Bindings related to a collection or principal are now listed
in the Admin UI.
* The CardDAV 'addressbook-query' report is enabled.
* A bug is fixed in the database libraries which caused some valid
hexadecimal strings to be treated as numbers.
* The PAM auth method now parses the username field better (Jim Hague).
* An ETag will now be sent in response to a PUT for non-Calendar resources
as well as for calendaring ones.
* Collection / Principal maintenance screens will no longer cause query
errors during the create action.
0.9.9 => 0.9.9.1
* Initial support for vCard Extensions to WebDAV (CardDAV) - Draft
* WebDAV Sync RFC (draft) support is updated to draft version -03
* Support for /.well-known/caldav and /.well-known/carddav URLs (per
RFC5785: Defining Well-Known URIs)
* Free/busy handling has been completely rewritten.
* LDAP group handling should be better
* UTF8 calendars should now be more reliably imported.
* There should be no need to override the DAV header.
* Many others.
* Some updated translations
* Clients which set the Content-Type incorrectly on PUT should be
accommodated with a warning logged.
* Errors in the DAViCal configuration file should not generate output to
the screen. This has been a common problem causing breakage in the DAV
functionality. Errors will still be logged to the PHP error log (usually the
Apache error log).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/davical/MESSAGE \
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/davical/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |