[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/converters/wv
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Nov 11 20:54:40 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/converters/wv: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
* Restore binary compatibility again, 1.2.8 broke it
* Fix bug 10025: Segfault trying to parse certain word documents
* Fix bug 12746: Tables not imported from MS Word documents
* Fix Bug 11433 wvWare hangs on this seemingly blank word doc
* Buildfix: Remove unused LINK_WIN32_DLL check
* Buildfix: link with -no-undefined
* Bug 12353: Regression: newlines not imported anymore
* Cross building improvements
* Fix build issue: 'libtool: link: `-::-' is not valid version information'
* Bug 12353: configure.ac in 1.2.6 release says 1.2.5
* Restore the soversion major to the value of 1.2.4 because ABI didn't change.
* Bug 11547: unportable test construct.
* Fix typos in wvWare's help message.
* Fix a few mis-matched wvMalloc/malloc/wvFree/free combinations. Use glib to
allocate and free all of our memory.
* Bug 9355: a NULL pointer was causing a crash.
* Bug 9705: Default font alignment in paragraph was incorrect.
* Bug 10125: Crash in the PAP handling.
* Fix a memory leak in wvRTF.
* Bug 12034: Fix a huge performance issue while loading images.
* Fix invalid writes in wvConfig.c
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.67 -r1.68 pkgsrc/converters/wv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/converters/wv/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/converters/wv/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/converters/wv/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |