[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Tue Nov 9 15:35:47 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Dovecot 2.0.7.
* master: default_process_limit wasn't actually used anywhere,
rather the default was unlimited. Now that it is enforced, you might
notice that the default limit is too low and you need to increase it.
Dovecot logs a warning when this happens.
* mail-log plugin: Log mailbox name as virtual name rather than
physical name (e.g. namespace prefix is included in the name)
+ doveadm dump: Added imapzlib type to uncompress IMAP's
COMPRESS DEFLATE I/O traffic (e.g. from rawlog).
- IMAP: Fixed LIST-STATUS when listing subscriptions with
- IMAP: Fixed SELECT QRESYNC not to crash on mailbox close if a lot of
changes were being sent.
- quota: Don't count virtual mailboxes in quota
- doveadm expunge didn't always actually do the physical expunging
- Fixed some index reading optimizations introduced by v2.0.5.
- LMTP proxying fixes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |