[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Sep 20 21:29:15 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
Update to 2.3.2:
* Bumped libMTP dependency to version 1.0.0.
* Improved response of current track and albums applet on data updates.
* Use system date/time format for default name when saving user playlists.
* Fixed incorrect size of the VideoClip applet. (BR 247097)
* Comments embedded in files that contained newlines or tabs could be
skipped entirely. (BR 223502)
* The equalizer dialog did not discard changes when clicking "Cancel".
Patch by Anton Gritsay <anton%angri.ru@localhost>. (BR 242730)
* The Last.fm service did not work without KWallet. (BR 235861)
* Show actual KDE version in the "About Amarok" dialog, instead of the
version used at compile time.
* Fixed a crash when trying to save a playlist to a file where the format
of the playlist was unknown. (BR 246168)
* Also use podcast channel image for downloaded episodes. (BR 229391)
* Collection directories that were symlinks could end up storing the wrong
absolute path, causing those files to be removed during incremental
* Fixed playlist tooltips not showing up, even when enabled in the playlist
layout (BR 249086)
* Fixed potential crashes related to Applet loading. (BR 246756)
* Fixed possible crash in Labels Applet when playing new track. (BR 248538)
* Fixed incorrect layout of applets on startup.
* Fixed Collection Browser not properly updating after a full rescan,
necessitating Amarok to be closed and reopened. Fixes various bugs.
* Fixed cover found dialog closing when download failed or is cancelled.
* Fixed failure when fetching cddb info for audio CDs in localized Amarok.
* Fixed expanding items in collection browser by double-click, in
* Fixed crash when adding new folders repeatedly in podcast/saved playlist
* Fixed context menu actions acting on wrong indices in the playlist
* Fixed incorrect text about "rpath" argument to collection scanner.
* Fixed emission of MPRIS StatusChange signal when switching into or out
of random mode.
VERSION 2.3.2-Beta 1
* Podcasts can now be filtered on provider and grouped in folders. (BR
* Amarok 1.4 Database Importer: added support for importing labels.
Thanks to MatÄ?j Laitl for the patch. (BR 218996)
* Shortcuts: Added "Replay current track" shortcut. (BR 217081)
* Edit filter dialog: added "added" and "last played" date filters.
* File browser: added forward and back buttons for accessing navigate
* Organize Dialog: added a way to save multiple file formats as presets.
* Filtering: added default presets to the drop down menu of the collection
* Filtering: track format can now be used as filter keyword in the
collection browser, e.g. "format:flac".
* Filtering: track file size can now be used as filter keyword in the
collection browser, e.g. "filesize:<12" for tracks under 12Mb;
"filesize:25" for tracks that are between 25 and 26Mb.
* Filtering: tracks that were added to the collection since/before a
certain time can now be filtered using, e.g. "added:<1w".
* Filtering: added ability to filter last played date in the collection
browser, e.g. "played:<3d".
* Let scripts access bpm property of tracks (read-only). (BR 245257)
* Remote Meta+P global shortcut to avoid future problems with new
keyboard drivers in notebooks. (BR 235204)
* Fix size of Slim toolbar time labels. Thanks to Tijl Coosemans for the
* Amarok 1.4 Database Importer: only import tracks that actually belong in
collection. Thanks to MatÄ?j Laitl for the patch. (BR 218999)
* Refresh the albums context applet when the collection is updated.
* Don't allow the last visible playlist source in User Playlists to be
* "Play Media" dialog now remembers the last used directory. (BR 231092)
* Organize Dialog: tweaked the layout to fit better on smaller resolutions
* Filtering: added year suffix for date filters in the collection browser.
* Last.fm features that require user authentication are now disabled
* Ignore "DJ" prefix when sorting in collection browser. (BR 181955)
Patch by Richard Longland <rlongland%hotmail.com@localhost>.
* Tweaked fuzzy numerical comparisons in the APG. (BR 242281)
* Finally don't truncate the "Label:" label in TagDialog. (BR 235957)
* Fix crash when right clicking on children of "No labels". NoLabel item is
now a Data item. (BR 243825)
* Fix regression in Dynamic Collections. For files that were scanned when
Dynamic Collections wasn't working, you will need to rescan them to get
them associated with the proper device.
* Fix crash on exit with newer KDE versions. Patch by Martin Blumenstingl
Geyer. (BR 245513)
* Fixed playlist bottom toolbar getting to tall when using "Text only"
button style. (BR 228390)
* Fixed Amarok layout saving when minized to tray. (BR 244583)
* Make "No other participants" in the events applet translatable.
Patch by Jan Janssen. (BR 235311)
* Fixed track number on DAAP shares. Patch by Silvio Frischknecht. (BR
* Fixed filtering by rating in the playlist. (BR 240293)
* The scripts categories are now translatable. (BR 240563)
* Fixed Amarok 1.4 Database Importer not importing statistics and lyrics of
tracks that are not yet in database. Thanks to MatÄ?j Laitl for the patch.
(see comments on BR 218996)
* Fixed always playing first track when adding tracks to empty playlist with
random mode on. Patch by Anton Gritsay <anton%angri.ru@localhost> (BR
* Directories that were once part of the collection but not anymore may not
have been properly removed, leading to files outside the collection being
scanned. (BR 243532)
* Fixed "genre" and other playlist groupings not working. (BR 243344)
* Removed track progress effect on TrayIcon as it caused several problems
(also caused by a bogus implementation of the KSNI class)
(BR 233506, BR 240463, BR 231539, BR 232578, BR 232312).
* Fixed track name in main window title incorrectly changing when editing
tag info for another track. Thanks to Anton Gritsay
the patch (BR 220521)
* Splitted desktop so mime types can be allocated in a better way
* Fixed some tracks not being scanned when they had corrupted MusicBrainz
IDs. Thanks to MatÄ?j Laitl <matej%laitl.cz@localhost> for the patch. (BR
* Fixed crash when navigating using "Places" in the file browser. (BR
* Fixed error dialog popup if the stored directory is no longer accessible
when using the file browser. (BR 234286)
* Single clicking a file in the file browser now selects it instead of
appending to the playlist by default in single-click mode. (BR 233171)
* Fixed resizing and eliding issues with the file browser breadcrumbs.
(BR 231366 comment #5)
* Drop file icons in file browser breadcrumbs. (BR 231366)
* Fixed keyboard navigation in file browser. (BR 240668)
Patch thanks to Hannes Koller.
* Fixed dropping files to playlist from Konqueror. (BR 235722)
* Fixed keyboard shortcuts of actions from scripts lost after restart.
Thanks to Martin Blumenstingl
* Fixed tracks not changing for "stop after this track" action. (BR 231209)
* Cleaned up some tooltips/what's this strings in the Organize dialog
to make it easier to read and, hopefully, understand. (BR 237857)
* Fixed organize dialog's handling of the year tag. If there is no year
then the %year token should be an empty string.(BR 237834)
* The "Ignore 'The'" option in the organize files dialog is now case
insensitive. (BR 237831)
* Fixed odd header name when showing "places" in the file browser.
* Filenames with dots (.) and other special RegEx characters will now be
parsed correctly when guessing tags from a filename. (BR 225743)
* Align track details dialog's labels to the right as per KDE4's HIG.
* The last.fm service will now only open the wallet on startup if the user
has enabled features that require authentication. (BR 230098)
* Correctly load the list of labels in tag dialog. (BR 238737)
Patch by Daniel Faust <hessijames%gmail.com@localhost>.
* Cover manager: fixed crash if closed shortly after opening. (BR 235796)
* Fixed Last.fm service browser not updating its view if it's open on
startup. (BR 231044)
* Fixed clicking on browser categories not honoring mouse settings. (BR
* Fixed usability issue with regards to context menu item order when right
clicking in the playlist widget. (BR 198650)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.86 -r1.87 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.19 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |