[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Sun Sep 19 23:24:04 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def: Makefile distinfo
Update tex-pdftex-def to 0.05b.
2010/03/11 v0.04o (HO)
* Ensure that \undefined is undefined during loading of
2010/03/12 v0.04p (HO)
* \undefined is also undefined during conversion of MPS.
2010/04/14 v0.04q (HO)
* Optimizations for rotating and scaling:
* remove unnecessary identity transformations
* numbers are normalized
2010/04/15 v0.04r (HO)
* Fix for scale values without integer part.
2010/09/09 v0.05a (HO)
* Option `pagebox' added for specifying the pdf page box
of the included image. Values are `mediabox', `cropbox',
`bleedbox', `trimbox' and `artbox'. Default is `cropbox'. (MS/HO)
* Option `interpolate' added for bitmaps, see PDF specification.
Values are `true' or `false', default is `false'.
* Option `decodearray' added for bitmaps, see PDF specification,
key /Decode of image dictionaries. The value for option
`decodearray' is the value for /Decode without `[' and ']'.
* Option `maskarray' added for bitmaps, see PDF specification,
key /Mask of image dictionaries with array as value.
The value of `maskarray' is the array value for /Mask
without `[' and ']'.
* Option `intent' added for the rendering intent of bitmap
images, see PDF specification, key /Intent of image
dictionaries. The value is a name without a leading slash,
the standard names of the PDF specification:
* Options `ocobjnum' and `ocobjref' are hooks for those who wants
to work with optional content. The options can be used for both
bitmap and PDF images and are unsupported for MPS.
The optional content dictionary is given by an external
object. Option `ocobjnum' expects the number of that object
(e.g. \pdflastobj). It's a positive integer (greater than zero).
Option `ocobjref' takes the full object reference
(positive integer, followed by ` 0 R' in case of pdfTeX).
Other drivers might support `ocobjref' as well, in case of
PostScript/pdfmark drivers, the object is usually referenced by
a name in curly braces.
* Tiff support removed for driver versions between 1.10a and 1.30.
2010/09/14 v0.05b (HO)
* Fix, \pagecolor got broken accidentally (in v0.05a).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |