[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/ruby-directory-watcher
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Sep 10 07:54:21 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/sysutils/ruby-directory-watcher: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update sysutils/ruby-directory-watcher to 1.3.2.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Update HOMEPAGE.
* Add LICENSE.
== 1.3.2 / 2010-04-09
* 1 bug fix
- removing the now defunct "tasks" folder from the deployed gem
== 1.3.1 / 2009-10-26
* 1 bug fix
- explicitly killing the Rev loop when stopping
== 1.3.0 / 2009-10-21
* 2 major enhancements
- added support for Rev based notifications
- added support for EventMachine based notifications
* 1 minor enhancement
- pulled out the scanner thread into its own class
== 1.2.0 / 2009-04-12
* 2 minor enhancements
- added an option to persist state to a file [Benjamin Thomas]
- the option to run the directory watcher scanner manually
== 1.1.2 / 2008-12-14
* 1 minor bugfix
- fixed directory creation if the watched directory did not exist
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/ruby-directory-watcher/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/ruby-directory-watcher/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |