[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-fastercsv
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Sep 10 08:08:15 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-fastercsv: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update textproc/ruby-fastercsv to 1.5.3.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add LICENSE.
* A bug fix from Timothy Elliott to return the new parser to its strict quote
* A bug fix to allow IO Exceptions to reach the calling code from Moses Hohman.
* Added support for <tt>:write_headers => false</tt> to Table.to_csv().
* A bug fix for deleting blank Table rows from Andy Hartford.
* Added gem build instructions.
* The main parser has been rewritten by Timothy Elliott to avoid big input
issues with Ruby 1.8's regex engine. This makes FasterCSV handle more inputs
* FasterCSV will now exit with a notice to upgrade if required in Ruby 1.9.
* Included a missing file so the tests will run in source packages.
* Added encoding support patch from Michael Reinsch.
* Improved inspect() messages for better IRb support.
* Fixed header writing bug reported by Dov Murik.
* Use custom separators in parsing header Strings as suggested by Shmulik Regev.
* Added a <tt>:write_headers</tt> option for outputting headers.
* Handle open() calls in binary mode whenever we can to workaround a Windows
issue where line-ending translation can cause an off-by-one error in seeking
back to a non-zero starting position after auto-discovery for
<tt>:row_sep</tt> as suggested by Robert Battle.
* Improved the parser to fail faster when fed some forms of invalid CSV that can
be detected without reading ahead.
* Added a <tt>:field_size_limit</tt> option to control FasterCSV's lookahead and
prevent the parser from biting off more data than it can chew.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-fastercsv/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-fastercsv/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |