[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-highline
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Sep 10 05:49:39 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-highline: Makefile distinfo
Update devel/ruby-highline to 1.6.1.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add LICENSE.
* Remove default value of GEM_BUILD.
* Fixed raw_no_echo_mode so that it uses stty -icanon rather than cbreak
as cbreak does not appear to be the posixly correct argument. It fails
on Solaris if cbreak is used.
* Fixed an issue that kept Menu from showing the correct choices for
* Removed a circular require that kept Ruby 1.9.2 from loading HighLine.
* Fixed a bug that caused infinite looping when wrapping text without spaces.
* Fixed it so that :auto paging accounts for the two lines it adds.
* On JRuby, improved error message about ffi-ncurses. Before 1.5.3,
HighLine was silently swallowing error messages when ffi-ncurses gem
was installed without ncurses present on the system.
* Reverted Aaron Simmons's patch to allow redirecting STDIN on Windows. This
is the only way we could find to restore HighLine's character reading to
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-highline/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |