[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/ruby
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Sep 10 03:12:02 UTC 2010
Move misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk as lang/ruby/gem.mk.
* Many directory macro, such as GEM_DOCDIR and GEM_LIBDIR are changed
to relative path against PREFIX.
* RUBYGEM_OPTIONS could be set from pkgsrc's Makefile.
* RUBY_BUILD_RDOC and RUBY_BUILD_RI controls build of rdoc/ri. But,
currently ruby18-base and ruby19-base according to PKG_OPTION.
* Assume name of commands gem18/rake18 or gem19/rake19.
* GEM_BUILD's default has changed from rake to gemspec. Most of rubygem
based pacakges would be installed via gem command.
* USE_RAKE controls the needs of the rake command.
* MASTER_SITES now use http://rubygems.org/downloads/ first.
* Check existence of GEM_DOCDIR before execute find(1).
* Deprecate RUBYGEM_PKGPREFIX which was defined the same as RUBY_PKGPREFIX
in long term.
* PRIVILEGED_STAGES isn't set "clean" any more.
misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk will be removed later.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/lang/ruby/gem.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |